Wednesday, November 10, 2010

long day

So today has been the longest day.  I woke up at 4:20 in the morning thinking that it was 7:00.  Then I couldn't ever get back to sleep.  Looking after my mom's shih tzu's and having my new puppy was a lot harder than I thought.  You just can't keep an eye on all the dogs.  And, you had to take them out individually or there was too much chaos for anyone to be able to do their business.  SO... I gave up.  I sent mom's pups to Bethann's house and I went home with mine.  We went to the store, took a trip to the vet and finally came home where Butters slept ut my ind was still racing over everything that I still needed to do.  I was so happy when Adam came home tonight and took me off duty.  I think this is going to call for a strong sleeping pill and an early goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment