Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 1

So the drops came and we started the diet. The first two days you eat what ever you want. We ate waffles for breakfast, Chipotle for lunch and Cheesecake Factory for dinner. And cheesecake for breakfast this morning.

Adam and I talked about what is going to start on Monday. I think the hardest thing is going to be the no eating out. I'm an eating out junkie. But the drops are suppose to help you not be hungry. Maybe it's time to really start looking for a job to keep my mind off the food!!!

So have you ever noticed that when one part of your life falls apart everything else does too? I have been sick the last couple of days/week and a half. Now the house has fallen part, my teeth are having issues, and other personal things. I hate waiting for everything to come around, but I just slowly have to get everything on track again, which inevitably means that in a month it will fall apart again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment