Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 7

So I have gotten to the point where I am trying to decide if I want to continue to be hungry or if I want to just gain weight and buy new clothes.

Adam seems to be doing ok, I think he eats a lot more than me. My problem is that I don't want to eat an apple thre times a day.... I want a cupcake!!! But I have lost five to six pounds and that feels good. It will feel better when I get back into the 140's. So Adam came home for lunch and brought lettuce wraps from Pei Wei!!! I do like that... but what are we going to do for date night, we usually go to the cheesecake factory and a movie... that's not happening!!

I wonder if I was working and didn't just sit home, if I would be so hungry. You know, have something to take my mind off the hunger. I did look for jobs today. I did look at a couple of websites this morning. But, I have never been called back from a Monster.com.... how do you find a ligitimate job that will actually look at your resume?

No comments:

Post a Comment