Monday, September 6, 2010

Weightloss

So i'm skinny and I know it. But I have to admit that since i have been married, i have gained fifteen pounds. Not bad, but not exactly what I want.

So Adam, completed a triathlon today. He was amazing, but I feel a litle bad about myself.

My parents just finished a round of HCG. It's a diet supplement drops that keeps you to a very tight dietary schedule. My mom lost a lot of weight and looks amazing. My aunt did it as well and looks great. My mom, sister, and I are going to New York in a couple of weeks and I would like to be able to by the same size clothes that I always but no longer fit in. So I bought the product, I've got the membership which gives you recipes, menu's, shopping list and tracks your progress. I'm very excited, not so much for the no more eating part, but i only have to do it for 26 days, which also creates a habit. Hopefully, I'll be able to learn to cook some good healthy meals by then and I can keep my body that I have always loved.

I'll keep an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment